Mid Year Review - 5 Things YOU Should Know
Evaluating the financial health of your business at the mid-year point can lead to changes that are critical to your year end profit and financial health.
Here are 5 things you should be reviewing this month:
- Are you on track to meet your 2019 revenue goals? Take your six-month revenue and forecast out the last six months. Will you hit your goal?
- What is your profit margin for the first six months? How successful have you been at increasing your profit margin?
- What “hidden” opportunities do you have to reduce some of your expenses?
- What tax credits are you poised to take advantage of by year end in order to optimize your tax liability?
- How efficient and effective have you been at turning profit into cash flow in the first six months?
These are just a few of the crucial questions you need to be asking yourself at the mid-year turn. And what’s even more important is knowing how to resolve the questions you either don’t have answers for or that you don’t know how to resolve, so that 2019 meets or exceeds your expectations.
We are happy to discuss any questions you have!